Looking after a small child is great fun, but it also has its challenges! Whether you are a mum, dad, grandparent or simply helping someone else with his or her small child, then Jubilee Tots is for you. A safe and well-equipped place to meet with other pre-school children (0-4 years) and their carers, with a team of friendly volunteers on hand to make your morning pleasant and relaxing.
Who is it for?
Young children from babies to pre-school open to families in Aylsham and nearby villages.
When is it?
Tuesday mornings during term time at Jubilee Family Centre from 9.30am to 11.30am.
Dates for 2017:
- Spring Term: Tuesday 21st Feb – Tues 28th March
- Easter Holidays: There will be no Tots on Tues 4th, 11th & 18th April
- Summer Term: Tues 25th April – Tues 23rd May
- Half Term: There will be no Tots on Tues 30th May
- Summer Term: Tues 6th June – Tues 18th July
Is there a cost?
There is a charge of £1.50 per adult per session which covers tea or coffee for adults and fruit and a drink for children.
Are there any requirements to join/take part?
Contact for more information
- Jubilee Family Centre Office
- 01263 734801