Training and equipping for all who eagerly desire to prophesy.
Over the past three years The Listening Ear (TLE) has provided ongoing training, equipping and releasing of prophetic gifting and ministry to over 500 people and numerous churches across the Relational Mission family in the UK and into many other nations and groups too. It has been a privilege to provide oversight to this growing ministry, based and rooted in Aylsham Community Church, and now there are even more ways to engage with TLE training.
Paul wrote to the Church in Corinth and used very forceful language when he ‘commanded them’ to eagerly desire the spiritual gifts – especially to Prophesy. Why was he so adamant about the value and importance of this gift? Because he loved the church and wanted it to be a place of encouragement, strengthening, and comfort/supporting. He goes on to say that this is what spiritual gifts released in the right way will provide – now that has to be something we eagerly desire!
The Listening Ear is one way you as an individual, as small groups, as leaders or as whole church families can engage… making the possible a reality.
Looking ahead to 2024.
- Let The Lion Roar – 2nd March 2024 The Battle Belongs to the LORD day conference in Cambridge. Click here for more information and to book in.
- The Listening Ear Impact – Starting April 2024. Six online, live hosted sessions tailored to your gifting and experience. These sessions are run on a monthly basis on Zoom and include facilitators from the TLE team, relevant teaching, discussion, ministry and practical applications to ‘go and do it’ too. More details coming soon with dates, topics, streams and costs.
- The Listening Ear Youth Stream – Starting April 2024. New to TLE in 2024. Practical, relevant, fun and challenging opportunities all on line (Zoom) for youth and youth leaders to be equipped and released in Spiritual gifts. It’s early days in our planning, but watch this space for more.
- Prophetic Mentoring – January 2024. I am regularly asked if I could mentor or recommend someone to mentor. Early in 2024 we are looking to launch a regular mentoring opportunity. Again details will be posted here along with your commitment requirements to make this effective.
- Leadership Equipping – From January 2024. To help oversee and release the prophetic in your church. I am so privileged to be part of a church that embraces, encourages, covers and engages with prophetically gifted people. My hat comes off to them – they have a long history of getting things right. Not all church leaders have the blessing of this history and can struggle with emerging prophetic people. TLE is putting together some specific equipping and training for Leadership teams looking at a range of relevant topics.
- Local Whole Church Equipping – From January 2024. Prophetic input through day or weekend bespoke equipping in your church setting. We were recently so blessed by having a gifted Evangelist spend a weekend at our church – equipping the saints! We have been changed already. This can happen in the prophetic/spiritual gifts as well.
- Prophetic teams or as Mike Betts called them – Bands of Prophets – come and spend some time with you at a prayer event, meet with your key leaders, take a Sunday service, fire up your small group leaders or maybe there is a new church plant or initiatives/ministry and a prophetic time would help shape, encourage and strengthen.
- Intensive Prophetic Maybe you have the freedom to come and spend a short bit of intensive time being immersed in Prophetic equipping. We are exploring this as a possibility of a 1 – 2 week opportunity to come to Aylsham and get some real life, hands on equipping. Again more details coming soon.
- Prophetic Year – Maybe the thought of spending a year being part of our church family with a clear focus on growing in the prophetic would interest you. We are at the very early stages of looking at how this might work. I suspect it would look different for each person depending on your availability and stage in life.
And there could be more. If the above doesn’t quite scratch where you are itching, just ask and we will see what might be possible.
Blessings in abundance as you consider what might serve you through The Listening Ear.
Aylsham Community Church